Hand-carved Mahjong with the Golden Touch
Free Hong Kong local delivery.
Additional charge on Overseas Delivery:
- South East Asia: HKD 350
- USA, Australia, Europe, Canada: HKD 500
Send email to us for further enquiry: email@example.com
Hand-carved Mahjong with Golden Touch 金箔手雕麻雀 |「大四喜」
Story Behind the Scene – a father and daughter duo collaboration
Presenting Karen’s mahjong design series “Hand-carved Mahjong with the Golden Touch Wall Art” achieved with Digital Printing Living – Hong Kong Prints Awards – Bronze 2021.
The new Wall Art featuring ‘Grand 4 Happiness’ winning hand in Hong Kong (Canton) mahjong pattern, is made of tiles hand-carved by Hong Kong master craftsmen Ricky Cheung, one of very few craftsmen left in Hong Kong, and hand-painted by artist Karen Aruba with genuine Dragon Mark 99% gold leaf.
The frame is accented with Karen’s original sparrow and floral illustrations with an artistic touch. The tiles are tailor-made in a thinner size to ensure they blend in with the wall they are mounted on.
Hand-carved Mahjong with the Golden Touch is also available at M+ Museum Main Shop.
- Frame Dimension: 44cm x 18cm x 3.2cm wall art, ready to hang
- Metal frame with artwork printed on acrylic board
- Hand-painted Dragon Mark 99% gold leaf on tiles
- 99% gold leaf with test report by Hong Kong Productivity Council